• Excellent career development opportunities
Registered Nurse- Orthopaedics
Naiman Clarke currently has a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse with extensive experience in Orthopaedics to work at a leading Modern Private Hospital facility in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. This recently redeveloped, state of the art hospital is well equipped with supportive and dynamic working environments.
A number of full time permanent positions for Registered Nurses with recent Orthopaedics clinical experience now exist.
To apply for this role you must have:
• Have 3-4 years experience in Orthopaedic Nursing
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Registration or (eligibility) with the Australian Nursing Council
• Nursing experience in Australia, New Zealand, Canada or the UK or Ireland
For candidates requiring sponsorship Naiman Clarke can offer assistance with:
• All relevant registrations with professional bodies in Australia
• Advice on immigration and visas
• Advice on all aspects of the relocation process from UK consultants who have made the move themselves
If you are an experienced Orthopaedics Nurse and this position sounds like the role for you, then we want to hear from you immediately!
To confidentially apply for this role or to find out more information, please contact Tom Agar on +61 2 9233 7977 highlighting or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number TA22719C/MC
To view other exciting opportunities available with Naiman Clarke, please visit www.nchealth.com.au or call one of our experienced consultants.